HOUSTON – SpaceCom – The Space Commerce Conference and Exposition, where NASA, aerospace and industry come together to connect, announces the finalists of the SpaceCom Entrepreneur Challenge. Taking place at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston November 27-28, this challenge is the culmination of the SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit (SES). The Entrepreneur Challenge began with 56 startup applicants. Through the first round of judging, that number was narrowed to 23 and now 17 semi-finalists who will present during the first day of the SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit, Tuesday, November 27.
The semi-finalists include:
- Benchmark Space Systems
- Cemvita Factory Inc.
- Devali Inc
- DexMat, Inc.
- EXOS Aerospace Systems & Technologies
- Finsophy Inc.
- Hedy-Anthiel Space Systems
- Lazarus 3D Inc.,
- Lucid Drone Technologies, Inc.
- LunaSonde, LLC
- Molon Labe LLC
- SaraniaSat Inc.,
- Solstar Space Company
- STARK Industries LLC
- Sugarhouse Aerospace
- Swift Data LLC
At the culmination of day one, five finalists will be selected to present during a pitch competition. The winner will then be selected after the final round of pitches during the general session November 28 at 1:30 PM. During this presentation, members of the audience and a panel of judges will select the grand prize winner. These finalists are eligible to win the below prizes provided by Google Cloud for Startups:
- $100,000 in Google Cloud credits to the competition winner
- $20,000 in Google Cloud credits for runners up
- $3,000 in Google Cloud credits for every qualified entrant in the competition
Additional prizes include:
- Guaranteed extended meeting with an investment firm
- Speaking role at SpaceCom 2019
- A booth at SpaceCom 2019